Doggy Desserts ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, including the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is Doggy Desserts of 39a Hedley Terrace, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA15 3RE.
We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it. We obtain your consent to collect and process your data. This consent is freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous. We wish to remind you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Information we may collect from you: We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.DoggyDesserts.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile
In the case of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, we will promptly assess the risk to people’s rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office).
Your data will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it’s processed. Details regarding the specific retention periods will be provided upon request or as required by law.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Doggy Desserts 39a Hedley Terrace, Llanelli, SA15 3RE.
For further information or for filing complaints related to data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or in writing to Doggy Desserts 39a Hedley Terrace, Llanelli, SA15 3RE.
If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.