Our tails are WAGGING to see all of the tasty treats that you make for your pooch over the coming weeks!
To start things off, it's Pancake Week, and we can't flippin' wait to see all of your creations!
– 2 Ripe Bananas
– 2 Eggs
– A squirt of Honey
– Coconut Oil or Rapeseed Oil for frying.
1. Mash bananas up in a bowl with a fork
2. Add 2 eggs until mixture is runny (don’t worry about lumps)
3. Add a squirt of honey to taste and mix it all together
4. Get your pan ready and set it to medium heat
5. Grease your pan with coconut oil or rapeseed oil
6. Grease cookie cutters and pour some of the mixture into the cookie cutters (if you don’t have any cookie cutters you can make some mini traditional shape pancakes instead)
7. Once one side is done, flip them over, if you’re using the cookie cutters, Be Careful!! They will get hot!
8. Once they are ready, transfer them to a plate and leave them to cool
9. Top them off with some sweet or savoury mouth-watering toppings for your dog to drool over
To be in with a chance of winning Star Barker, upload a photo of your bake to our Facebook Group, or tag us via Instagram @dogfuriendly, @burnspet and @doggydesserts #greatdoggybakeoff.