Doggy Pancake Recipe
🐶Hey Doggy Desserts Family🐶, Tuesday MARCH 1st is 🥳PANCAKE DAY!!🥳....We have made a recipe for you to celebrate pancake day with your doggy. 🥞Soooooo, grab your ingredients, Get them frying pans ready🍳, gear up those wrists ready for flipping...On Your Marks, Get Set, Go!!!...Have fun...Lots of woof xx.🍽
2 Ripe Bananas 🍌🍌
2 Eggs 🥚🥚
A Squirt of Honey 🐝
Coconut Oil Or Rapeseed Oil For frying.
1. Grab your 🍌bananas and mash them up in a bowl with a fork with 🥚 2 eggs until you have a runny mixture (Don’t worry about if there are any lumps, they will taste great)
2. Add a squirt of honey 🐝to taste and mix it all together.
3. Get your pan ready🍳and set it to medium heat.
4. Grease your pan with coconut oil or rapeseed oil
5. With some greased cookie cutters you can make some
6. Pour some of the mixture into the cookie cutters (if you don’t have any cookie cutters you can make some mini traditional shape pancakes instead)🥞
7. Once one side is done, flip them over, if you're using the cookie cutters Be Careful!! they will
8. Once they are ready, transfer them to a plate and leave them cool before calling your doggy to have a delicious snack.🥳🥳🥳
Remember, these are a treat and not to replace their normal meal. We are not doggy nutritionists and every doggy is an individual. What might be good for most might not be good for another. Always tailor each recipe to your own dogs needs and tastes. If you have any questions about your dogs diet, please contact your vet.